I'm ALLLL ALONE!

I'm in the house all alone. It's weird. I mean I have been over the summer for an hour here or there while the kids were at friends, but I was trying to get everything done in that hour I didn't even notice. It's just strange! Today I have a ton of errands after my hair appt.(which I could make at a real salon on a weekday very exciting). I've just never been alone for this length of time in the last 9 years. It's sooooooo quiet!

So they got off to school great well except for the rain. No cool outdoor first day of school photos, bummer. Emily was a trooper offering to help get her sister to her locker and show her what to do. She's really good at being the mom when I'm not around. Abbi seemed a little nervous but a little excited. My future son-in-law is in her class though so that's exciting they were separated last year. I was helping his mom with the Spirit Wear Table yesterday and when he and his mom went to meet the teacher he yelled back to Abbi "I Love You Abbi". It was the cutest thing ever. I laughed, I'm bad, I couldn't help it. She finally covered my mouth up and told me to STOP IT!!!! Emily's teacher seems amazing I met with her after all of the chaos and it seems like the 4th grade team is really excited about this year. Abbi's teacher, I didn't really get a chance to talk to it was crazy in the 1st/2nd grade rooms due to the change but I'm sure we will get to know her. And I might add it took me awhile to figure out where she was in the classroom. She's very tiny and when surrounded by parents you can't see her! I have heard wonderful things about both teachers so I'm looking forward to a great year this year for both girls! So this was the little start of school giftie I made for the teachers. They are filled with Kisses because I'm sure after this week they will all need some chocolate to get by! I found the pattern and instructions for this over at Splitcoast Stampers. The stamp is A Muse and The paper is BoBunny(doubledots) and Stampin Up. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. I'm off to get my hair cut!

4 comments:

B said...

Super cute! What a great gift for teachers!

itsallrosi said...

super cute project.

I hear its your birthday - Happy Birthday!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! AWESOME project! Those Buttons are perfect!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Super cute! Enjoy your alone time. :-)