YART - SALING

You know I love Garage/Yard SALING! My kids beg to stop whenever they see one as well. We have been lucky in years past. I know we sometimes buy things we never use, like that ice cream maker on the shelf in the garage. But most of the time we get great bargins on things we are looking for and/or need. Well I found a Yard SALE online! I can go to this one in my PJ's, yes I'm still in them! I can browse and browse and browse the isles just by searching on the word YART in the section I'm interested in. I can even set a price range in my search to narrow the field. This is the ultimate way to go SALING I think! Plus for me my kids are standing there going I want it I want it can I have it please, I'll pick up my room I swear.......................

So anyway, go check out the YART SALE on Etsy it runs through the 14th! ENJOY and share with us your great finds! We would all love to hear!

No comments: