We went Sailing today!!!!!

Ok not Sailing but out Sale-ing Garage Sale-ing. It was fun I had stopped and scoped out some yesterday. Today we went to the best ones I found. The girls went nuts they got a Microphone with a stand, a American Girl Doll Chair the kind they use in the restaurant downtown, a sewing machine, a slip and slide(NIB), a talking/purring cat and accessories, hair bows, a fishing pole(NIB), matchbox cars, some figurines(yippee I love to dust), a marble maze, a lamp for their bedroom with horses and I got them a Kerplunk game as it came with my bingo set. They really did well, not that I did too shabby 2 table lamps, a couple of silver serving pieces, some clear glass plates, Bingo, 5 black candlesticks, a Kate Spade bag for winter and some iron on interfacing. Total we probably just spent a little over $25. It was a lot of fun. It a gorgeous day outside so that was just a plus!

Ok so these are some new card sets I'm adding to the Papertivity Etsy Shop. The little shopping tote/bag was the inspiration for the note cards that fit in them with room for a little extra giftie to be added.


Ok so now we're off to set up for the Sleep Under and I have to talk about taking every Webkin we have in our house on her sleepover. Totally not a good idea it's like 20 Webkins packed up in a big shopping bag. Forget PJ's or a toothbrush just taking my Webkins! HA
Hope everyone is having a Stellar Weekend!

5 comments:

B said...

Super cute!

Dianne said...

I love garage sailing/saleing!

Lyn S said...

You've gotta love a bargain sale!

Love that pattern on your cards!

Christine Riley said...

What a great project, love the patterns.
Hugs, Christine :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love a good garage sale. :-) Lovely cards!