Left out the Thank You

I almost forgot the thank you that went with the gift. HA it's funny I forgot to send it with the gift on the day as well. After drop of it was still sitting on the dining room table. I had to take it when I went to school for pick up. Anyway This is a little card about 2 3/4" by 3 1/4" very cute. I really loved this color combination. I want to keep doing it!

So far it's a quiet Friday. Working on Etsy orders, making brownies for a crop tonight and packing up stuff to do there. Woo Hooo plus I have to finish planning Abbi's sleep under tomorrow. She's having her first friend over for an almost sleep over. They are very excited. I must get the smores supplies!

Hope everyone's Friday is great!

3 comments:

B said...

So pretty! Goes so well with the gift!

Lyn S said...

Great matching card Marnie!

Dianne said...

I love your card Marnie.

Did I hear S'mores?