My sad sad neglected blog!

Hi Bloggy I'm back. I missed you. We're almost officially done with well everything for summer. I can hardly believe. Dance recital 1 is over recital 2 is mid June. School is winding down we have Field Days and maybe a little ice cream party for the Kindergartners since we have leftover party money. Field days of course and the end of year bashes that will ensue I'm sure and our annual movie on the last day! Beyond that the kids and I are heading to Nashville



with Dianne later in June. That's the big excitement! Well that and Pool passes in hand and a full summer to hang out and do what we want each day! Woo Hoo! Hopefully we'll get to Michigan and downtown a couple of times and the girls will do Dance Camp this summer. Then that's it their both in school all day every day! I think Abbi is ready she is finding it harder and harder to be entertained at home by herself, well I'm here but you all know how boring I am! HA


Ok so this little project here today is the gift we gave Abbi's teacher for Staff Appreciation at school. It was a stationary set in the little bag and some pretty matching chocolate since everyone needs candy of course. I didn't realize I never took a picture of the entire thing together tied up with a bow. OOOPS! But there were six cards 2 of each style.


Abbi picked out the colors I should use and then I found this lovely Anna Griffin paper and some 7 Gypsies that went with my floral stamps!


It was a fun project I need to perfect the bag I would love to make a larger one to hold more. This one only holds about 6 cards and envelopes if your using embellishments like ribbon on them.

What's next this weekend? The girls have plans various days for the holiday weekend. They are running constantly or at the very least having friends over every chance they get. We're hoping to get to the racetrack this weekend it's been open a couple of weeks now so we're itching to go. Paula is having us over to scrap tomorrow so that will be fun. I can't figure out what snacky to make and bring. And Dave is doing a Parade and American Legion visit on Monday.


So that's it for now. Have a safe and Happy Holiday Weekend!






3 comments:

Kathi said...

I love the stationary set, cards, and bag.

Great projects!

B said...

Love this! The colors are great and love the fun flowers!

Lyn S said...

Wow, gorgeous projects Marnie!

Hope you enjoy your summer.....we're heading into Winter Downunder....Yuk!