Oh MY....

I've been gone a long time!!!! Who knew? Time flies when your having fun I guess. We've just been busy busy with the kids and their things and my things and trying to squeeze in workout time and teaching time and scrapping time and and and. We had a wonderful weekend though. I was room mom for Abbi's party on Friday which was fun then Dave took the girlies to the Daddy Daughter dance on Friday. I had to do their hair up! They were so cute. Dave brought them corsages and everything! Dianne came over and we had dinner and played trying to work a little. Saturday I had a pleasant day out and about with Randi and then home to a picnic and family movie night. And yesterday was our big day out on the boat we had reservations at one of our favorite restaurants and we got the table on the boat which is completely private(well it's in the lobby but once your inside it's private) it's floating inside the building. The girls went with us and had a wonderful time. They were loved going out on the deck looking at the fish in the little pond we were floating in. It was a lot of fun!

So I have been scrapping a lot lately well a lot for me. I did about 3 layouts last week and finished up a couple of more that were just missing something. This one I had started before and finished up. I love love this paper it's Scenic Route and adorable! The pics are dark but I was inside the Studio at school and didn't want to mess too much with their lighting so no flash but you get the idea! Emily is such a cute little newscaster giving the morning announcements! She loved reading from the teleprompter.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and your enjoying your Presidents Day!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Love this LO! The colors and patterns are so fun!

Christine Riley said...

Great to see you back :) Wondeful layout, the colors and so cheerful, love it!
Hugs, Christine

B said...

Love the color and patterns together!

Kathi said...

Great layout. The paper and colors could not be more perfect.

Lyn S said...

Fun layout! I love all the bright colours Marnie!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the fun layout It really Pops TFS

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What a lovely page! Love the colors.