Wednesday my favorite Day!

Today is a good day! It's sunny(not warm but sunny) it's quiet and it's Wednesday! Woo Hoo! Tonight I have scrapping that's always a good thing.

So this week my car is in the shop yet again. This is the 3rd time in the last 2 months. It's crazy and I'm losing patience with the Toyota Dealer. At least this time they gave us a very nice loaner car. Well it's a van the same as I have but obviously newer which isn't hard mine is 9 years old. It has a TV/DVD player. OMG the kids are nuts! Every morning they get the video in and hit play I fast forward to where they left off and then we're at school. They are literally in the car for 5 minutes unless the weather is bad. So we've been doing Scooby Doo Monsters Unleashed for the last 2 days. We're just to the part they get stuck in the Mansion and I pushed ff through a bunch of other stuff. At this rate it will take them a month or they'll only see a 1/4 of the movie. OOOH and Abbi informed me I couldn't "mess up this car" like I have mine. I asked what she meant and she said "you know the floor up there by where you sit! " We laughed! The floor by here is always littered with something, mine is just wear and tear on the carpet. And hers is the door that gets stuck shut in the summer because something sticky leaked onto the seal. I have to remember to clean it with hot water before the weather gets warm. Anyhoo everyone is enjoying the nice new clean car while we have it.

So here's another Valentine. The image is a stamp from an image swap we did at our Copic Marker Club last month. I was silly and didn't write down the manufacturer.(Thanks Laura I now know the stamp is American Art Stamps Paper Hearts by Karen Stopler) But she/he(we were debating this) is very cute. I colored it with Copics of course. The paper is some old Theresa Collins from Junkitz. Heart Punch Fiskars. Hugs stamp Stampin Up. Ribbon Heidi Swapp. Embossing plate Cuttlebug. Hope you have a great day thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

itsallrosi said...

sorry about the car.

I think you have an American Art Stamp. She's really fabulous!

Lyn S said...

Fun card, the image is cute!

Hope your car comes back fixed properly this time!

Ann said...

Such a cute image! Sorry about your car, though! :( Hope you're up and running again soon!

B said...

Adorable image! HOpe your car is okay!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this image is just adorable! Lov it! Love your color choices too. Great card! :)
Hugs, Christine

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What a cute image! Great card.

Kathi said...

Great card with a really cute image.

Sorry about the car.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Sorry to hear your car is giving you trouble!