Making Things!!!

I know I've been MIA but I have been being creative. I have tons of things I've been working on in the last few weeks now I just have to get the photos posted! These are Goodie Bags I made using the Stampin Up Big Shot Penant Die Cut. The top green one was for a swap. Everything on it is Stampin Up except the sewing machine stitching. But this is necessary to strengthen the bag so it holds a lot of stuff. The stamping is hard to see I versamarked snowflakes all over the bag. Plus the snowflakes along the edge are completely glittered which doesn't show in the photo.

These 2 are a couple of the ones I made for the Teachers at school for their little Valentine gifties. There are cello bags with assorted candies in there.
Now I'm on a cleaning and organizing frenzy. I really have cleaned out my area and my scraps and put them all in a central place and I started created punch/die templates for quick and easy reference tools while I'm working. I'll share those later as well! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

The goodie bags are SO cute...I bet the teachers loved them!

Love your new blog background...

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Awesome goodie bags!

Lyn S said...

Love your goodie bags! The first one is my fave!

Christine Riley said...

Love this, what a need idea!
Hugs, Christine :)

B said...

Love the goodie bag!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love thos pennant cones I have made some to such a versitle die!