Happy Tuesday!

How is everyone? Staying warm and dry? I hope so!!! It's snowing across the country right now. Not here, thankfully, since we have plenty on the ground for all of our snow based needs. Things are quiet here and returning to normal. What is normal? I guess it's Laundry and cleaning and moments where everyone is doing what they need to be?

OOOH I forgot to mention the Puppet show at Church on Sunday. It was amazing. It's more than puppets it's a whole black like choreographed show and they showed us how they worked the puppets it was amazing. We were all very impressed with Katie and Marc's performances! Very cool, we are all looking forward to the new show their putting together for April!

Here is my snowy gnome out for a ski. We need a guy with snowshoes since that's a big thing around here. Not enough open area to ski properly around we live. The stamp is justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet, colored with Copics, patterned paper is Doodlebug, felt trim Queen & Co. Stickles and I can't remember what the metal snow word is? But it's was perfect. This was for our Wed. Night challenge a couple of weeks ago. This weeks challenge it to sparkle! Soooo hard for me! Ha! Can't wait to play tomorrow night.

2 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. I love the colors and the felt trim.

B said...

Oh cute! Love the felt!