More Catching Up

I'm catching up online this week. After almost a month of hospital/doctor stuff and then trying to find the house under the painting and flooring stuff left undone. I'm finally getting things put back together enough that I can hold my head above water! Thank goodness. So I found this fun thing online today. My Favorite Things of MFT is having a blog hop with previews of their new stamp line! They have cute stamps. I'm in love with the paper doll she is adorable. So I thought today I would share a card set I made using an older set of their stamps. Baby It's Cold Outside. I did this on Fabriano cards and used watercolor crayons to color.

Have a great day!




7 comments:

fishlips said...

AWWW I just love the image... I want to make a snowman, have not done that in years... Your colors are just amazing on this card... Glad all things are starting to come together again for you...what a job!!!

Dianne said...

I love reading your blog...there's always something interesting, fun or just plain "Preeeetttty"!
I've never seen that stamp set...and the cards you've made with it are wonderful!

Nicole Maki said...

Love the colors and this sweet image.

Great job!

Ann said...

So cute! Even though it's older, I still don't have this set! Adding to the wish list... :D

Virginia Killmore said...

Love this snow man he is so cute!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love this stamp set. Great job on the coloring.

Lyn S said...

Great image, lovely colouring and beautiful card!