Still Home!

Dave was hoping his neurosurgeon would release him to go back to work tomorrow. ARGHHH he needs more tests to make sure he's good to go. He's so bored at home it's bugging him. That plus I'm making him do things around the house! HA! So he's really going nuts!

So here are some more Holiday cards I made. This stamp is from Impression Obsession. I colored it with my PrismaColor Markers. I know the ribbon looks burgundy but really it's red it's just the strange light I think it looks better in the multiples picture. I did about 6 of these cards. Doing small batches is more interesting to me than 50 or more of one style. My attention span is not that long!


So this is exciting... I'm all done with Holiday Decorating! Finally something is done on time or at lest in time for the upcoming weeks. My goal is to get everything in order before the surgery so that all we have to do is come home and take care of Dave. I'm working on my shopping next!

How is everyones week going? What have you done to prepare for the Holiday's this week? Are you done and enjoying the season already?

Have you gone to Tim Holtzs' blog and seen his 12 tags of Xmas? He's on Day 2 and he's going to knock your socks off! Especially the step by step instructions not to mention prizes each day!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Gorgeous cards Marnie...even better looking in person...the silver really glows!
Can I tell you how jealous I am that all your holiday decoration is done? :)

fishlips said...

These are beautiful Marnie... You are really on the ball with all your decorations done...I'm jealous!!!!

Kathi said...

Those are gorgeous!

I hope your dh's neurosurgeon gives him the okay to go back to work soon!

B said...

These are so pretty! Can't believe you're done with the holiday decorating!

Virginia Killmore said...

Wow what a great job of coloring!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful cards! I can't believe you have finished your decorating... I have not even begun yet.