NSD Challenges and More

So today is National Scrapbook Day! And over at Linnecards there are 13 challenges for you to play in and sales GALORE! Here is my challenge sample for the #4 Challenge to Scrap Your Mom. I did a pick of my Mom and Abs. I don't have tons of pics of her and the girls but the ones I do are always some sort of celebration since we don't get to see her as often as we'd like! I used lots of Basic Grey Blush here. I'm just so pleased Abs is smiling! Grandma's can do that to a girl! Check out the other challenges on the MB and in the GALLERY! It's bound to be a fun day! I'll be back with my #13 Challenge later! Just got get your Scrap on! Also today I signed up and am going to attempt to do the GAUNTLET Contest over at Scrapperie! I'm not sure I'll complete it but I'm trying to push past a little scrappers block and this seems like just the motivation I need! So here is my entry. The pics are from fun in the sun in New Buffalo last year! Can't wait for things to green up here! At least it's a good day to stay inside and play with paper and stamps! Woo Hoo! Have a great day and stay dry!


No comments: