Back to Life!

Well sort of. Last week was spring break which was fun. I did make the mistake of switching my internet/TV/phone over right before break. We are still working out problems with service and damage to my home. And can I just say I have new rules in place regarding household services. I can only deal with one utility company one time a day on one issue daily. Even then it's generally an hour long process but the hours on end trying to fix all the problems we have had have taken their toll on me. I now just start crying before the call begins so I can get it out of the way! HA Dave has his own rule and he likes to say it loudly "DON'T EVER CHANGE ANYTHING AGAIN!" And we all know my husband loves to save money but I suppose he figures it's not worth the time and inconvenience.




Anyhoo enough about my technology ICK! I'm happy to be back and have the kids back to their routine and be able to breath again.



Here I missed Easter and Abbi's b-day celebration. Both were very pleasant. There was also a very fast, fun, wildly tiring visit by some of Dianne's crazy friends from Iowa! Those ladies are way too much fun and we scrapped and shopped and ate! Oh My!

So I need a little something happy after an hour of more repair issues today. Here is a cute card with matching envie. I found these cards and envelopes at a Scrap store we used to have it's since gone but they are so fun and bright! The chipboard is Jenni Bowlin, Paper Chatterbox and the stamps are justjohanna! If this shade of orange doesn't make you smile then I don't know what to do! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Adorable card Marnie...I love the scalloped edges!

Erin said...

I LOVE this, it's my favorite card I've seen today HONESTLY. I can't wait to CASE it. Double plus good. I thank you for making it.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Marnie! Hope you were able to enjoy Spring break (aside from the technology troubles -- UGH!)

Hugs --