Wow Where has Time Gone


June is over and I don't think I've been here once. Quick Recap!


Dave car accident(dog running onto a major road)! No one was hurt no car for awhile though. Girl Scout Camp Out-Girls had a great time! Facial new product to help get my adult acne under control(yeah right)! Dave gone to Mississippi for an Event has a great time minus the Chiggers! Em sick for the next 2 weeks of summer vacation. Ab's was able to just get a touch of the summer cold and be done. Dentist appts out of the way. Gabbi coming every Thur. Fathers Day at the Claddaugh great fun! Stamp camp lots of fun got to see Ana and give her lots of adorable baby girl clothes! Oh the little pink dress with brown polk-a-dots I found almost made me want another one then my two girls came in dirty and screaming! I'm good for now! Phew!A Trip Downtown to American Girl for Emily's Big Girl Doll! She picked blond, blue eyes(they don't have grey) and earrings! Then to Ed Debevics for lunch! The kiddos got a kick out of it. Birthday presents start arriving in the mail! Em goes to a Scooby Doo party for her friend Julia. With a real live Scooby Doo handing out goodies! Randi has joined scrapbooking on Wed. She's knitting of course but it's fun to sit and chat! Cold Hot Cold Rain Rain Hot Hot Hot going to the big pool more rain at the pool then an ICKY in the water haven't been back yet! It's been cool since! School supply shopping done! Started cleaning up the back flower beds. Ana has come back to scrapbooking in between baby feedings! Monitor dies no computer for a couple of days! BIG rush Formal Invitation work! Dianne(stamper extrordinaire) & Randi(techie guru)were a Giant help even if I am running a sweatshop(HA)! Jen picked up the invites last night all sealed and labeled(the mail merge queen RANDI figured out how to print) them they're ready to be mailed! The invite is a take off on a wedding invite I did years and years ago that Jen saw and liked! You have to imagine them in Red Envies with Black lining they looked really great walking out my door!

That brings us to today! Matthew's graduation party is happening! Just made some Broccoli Salad for that! Emily's family b-day party is tomorrow working on getting ready for that! Making BBQ Ribs in the crock pot can't wait! Love love that stuff. Em want's a Coconut cake! No the kind of coconut you eat but Coconut the dog from American Girl I'm just doing his head! So I'll be baking tonight and decorating tomorrow!

So sorry I've been MIA it's just been a bit crazy! But after Sunday Summer Vacation starts for real!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Those invitations are SO gorgeous...I know I said that before...but it seems to come out of my mouth everytime I look at them!

Claudette said...

I agree beautiful invitations....gosh your life is busy...lol