New Spotlight! Heidi Swapp

Gotta love it the first day of the month! When you get to go to your favorite gallery and check out all the Fabulous Designers work! It's my favorite time of the month!!!! It doesn't hurt that my stuff if finally done and loaded up! WOOHOO!

Check it out at the Cottage just go into the store and pick the theme gallery tab. You'll see two for this month Heidi Swapp and Sweetwater! 2 how AWESOME is that!

The big upside for me is I'm totally jazzed to go and scrap more! I love it when a project is finished and I have the wherewithall to actually keep going! Now I just have to get out of blue and green mode! LOL I can't seem to stop I'm loving these colors!

I have almost finished my Z-Becky Brown purse for the next month or so I'll load it up here when I'm done! I love that purse it's so outstanding and fun and easy to decorate! Plus I can change it regularly! Very cool!

OK I have to finish my valentine cards and make a page I need to I feel like I neeeeeeed toooooo I'm going to go whine that at the kids maybe it will work for me like it does for them??? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now how did I not know you had a blog? ohhh, need more sleep or something.
You have a Becky Z purse? *jealous* I want one soooooo badly! I can't wait to see it!