My Tag from Carolyn

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Mommy
2. Program Analyst
3. Data Analyst
4. Car Dealership Receptionist

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Groundhog Day
2. Anything Alfred Hitchcock
3. 50 First Dates
4. When Harry Met Sally

Four places you have lived:
1. Palatine IL
2. Chicago IL
3. Valparaiso IN
4. Lowell IN

T.V. shows you love to watch:
1. Deseparate Housewives
2. Charlie & Lola
3. My Family
4. Rachel Ray 30 Min Meals

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Charleston SC
2. Galena IL
3. Savannah GA
4. Las Vegas

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Cropper's Cottage
2. Kraft Food(recipe site)
3. Scraptalk
4. Netflix

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Ceasar Salad
2. Mexican Food
3. Steak
4. Cereal(hot cold I don't care)

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. In Nashville at my Moms
2. At a Spa Being Pampered
3. Snuggled up under a big blanket with my Fam!
4. At Ethels Chocolate Lounge

No comments: