It's Friday WOO!

And Emily can stop asking me after this evening when we are going to the Fun Fair at school! Thank goodness! LOL She's cute but come on! So this morning she was so sad she came into my room almost in tears that the Fun Fair was cancelled. Now I was half asleep and was trying to think how she would know this. Did someone call and I didn't get the phone first. And why would anyone call me and tell me the Fun Fair was cancelled then I decided I was just way to tired to figure it out so I asked her why she thought it was cancelled? "Because it's raining Mommy(exhasperated sigh) and they have to cancel it if it's Raining!" I tried to explain that the Fun Fair was in the gym not outside, thinking to myself it's like 20 degrees outside I'm not standing outside! She said no the gym was set up for something else so I had to explain there were two gyms and they were probably using both like the Fall Fest when the DJ was in one gym and the other stuff was in the other gym. Phew crisis averted. On to baking the cake for the Cake Walk! I baked the 2 layers last night then put one layer on my cardboard round this morning while I waited for my frosting to set up. Fast forward 30 min later and a few messages read and responded to over at the Cottage. I go downstairs to refill my coffee and find this picked at, like a bird was sitting on my counter cake!!!! I have two birds you know they are little and very effective! ARRRRGGGH So I ended up taking a 1 layer cake oh well! At least now I won't have to win my own cake back on the cakewalk I can try for something else that hasn't been tasted in my house! LOL

So Dave called from TN this morning they made it there and were going to go see the battlefield and other local historic sites before finding thier camp! The other half of the caravan was leaving early early this morning from WI to meet up with them hopefully before dark so they can find the camp!

There was a moment today when I thought we were going to get a blizzard Emily was screaming from the living room that the Snowflakes were HUGE and they were like the size of golf balls. But it quickly turned to rain! Because it isn't really 20 here I exagerate whenever there is the chance I might have to stand outside for any prolonged period! It's actually 43 here!

So tomorrow we are all getting haircuts and then I get to go take a camera class with Ana! I'm excited to learn some of the details about my camera! LOL I've only had it 7 months. Maybe if I can learn enough I can add some better photos here!

Have a great weekend if your scrapping Sunday head over to Croppers Cottage for the Super Bowl Crop there will be lots of challenges to get your juices creative flowing! Or just come and cheer the teams on!

No comments: