Getting There!

Good morning. Well things are moving along. Dave is still home, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........Ok I'm done screaming. It has to end soon right?

The kids well Gymnastics ended and I have to sign them up again. This time both on Wed. I think they can take classes 10min apart. We'll see how that goes for a few weeks. I can always change next session. Plus less missed days for Holidays since it's midweek. School is going along nicely and Emily can now read some of her easy reader Phonic books all by herself that is just the most amazing thing to me. It happened so quickly. Abbigayle on the otherhand only wants to do I Spy books now? It's a phase I'm sure. How many times do or will I say that I wonder?

So on to better things. Stamp Camp went well, lots of cards made and everyone had a great time. The Calendar Class is coming up at the end of the month I'm looking forward to that. I have 2 workshops this week so that is cool. And I'm planning a large Christmas camp at a church for an organization which will be interesting. Keeps me on my toes!

The room Mom thing at school is odd since there's three of us it's hard to figure out stuff. We are meeting later this afternoon so we'll see how much we get done. I have to pick up some stuff for the craft and then we can get started with that.

I am now offically a Girl Scout. It only took 37 years to become one ROFL. Well I had to become a Girl Scout to be troop leader for Em's Daisy Troop. Very exciting! Can't wait to do stuff with that! We have 8 girls and lots of moms that want to help!

The CC Design Team stuff is going ok. I finally got my headshot actually Dave took it, kinda like pulling teeth but I like it at least. We are awaiting our kits to create with, due to Memory Trends(everyone was there buying cool stuff for us!!!! YIPPY!) they didn't ship until late last week. Hopefully today my mailman will be happy when I stop glaring at him! LOL I entered the Gin-X contest and a couple of layouts for the Add-On kit they were using Pixel Decor which has some really way cool colors. I am working on the Chatterbox Home Decor contest can't wait to see what everyone does so far the entries are amazing! I ordered the album for the mini album contest but I may not get it and still have time to do it depends on how much other stuff I get done and how quickly. I love Croppers Cottage there is always something fun going on and our Monthly challenges this month are way cool. I keep meaning to ask if anyone wants an Ad Challenge I have been tearing out ads forever I have a stack now! Hopefully this will serve as a reminder to do so!

Ok so that's the update for now! I'll be checking back in and maybe just maybe I'll have something witty and clever to say? Ok ok NOT!

No comments: