Busy Busy Busy

No matter how busy I think I am any other time of year October is by far the busiest month or so it seems to me every year. There is so much leading up to the holiday's and coming after the start of school it just seems to start so suddenly in Oct. I know in December I'll be saying the same thing but now I'm starting to think about what I have to do for the Holidays so it's already creeping in and double it with Halloween, starting a new Daisy troop, Room mom stuff for the Halloween Party and my upcoming Calendar class and well I'm booked solid. YIKES Oh well it's a good kind of busy and the kids have been really going along and helping me out. Everyone pitched in and helped clean house this weekend which was splendid. Sat. we got all our banking done and dropped off a donation for the food drive at school we also stopped and picked up stuff from the library for the week and then I had a very successful workshop. Only 3 people plus the hostess but it still turned out well. This group has a workshop about once or twice a year and they stock up. Sunday was off to Kyle and Haley's football game for only 1/2 since Abbi was so beside herself with the cold. She was not digging it! Poor kid nothing for a 2yr old to do and she totally didn't get why we were there. So we left just before the rain started. Thank goodness. After we got home Ab's slept from 10:30 - 3 she was exhausted from all the tantrums. Later that day Dave's parents and Aunt Dottie stopped by we had a nice visit before they had to head out to visit Marc & Paula.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell today Abs and I went to Mikes to get paint and she really was so wonderfully behaved like yesterday never even happened my little angel. Too cold to really play outside the kids could barely stand it more spatterings of freezing rain. I did get the backyard picked up finally.

Right now I'm working on the 6x6 calendar class for Thursday as soon as I get a couple completed I'll post them here.

No comments: