Name It or as I like to say NAME THAT STAMP SET

Stamped In Ink has an AWESOME new stamp set available at Croppers Cottage for the month of November. I can't wait it comes just in time for the holiday's to add to all our handmade cards and gifts for the holidays. Plus since I'm considering starting some ATC cards I wanted a way to sign them this is perfect. I'm debating on buying it as gifts for a couple crafters I know. LOL STOP looking at that line your not getting one unless your good, you know who you are!!

The absolute best part though is there is a contest going on to name the set! The link is above or here contest details. I've already submitted a couple of kitchy names! But to think just for coming up with a clever name you could win this awesome stamp set TOO EASY! Right? Well I say that now! LOL

Ok off to figure out some more very clever names for the stamp set!

Calendar pages being scanned as you read this they'll be up tonight or tomorrow at the latest!

No comments: