So So So

Well where have I been lately? Not really sure here and there and everywhere! I read the new HP book the first weekend was so sad for a couple days about that I know it's a book and all but still. Entered a couple more contests. I'm starting to think I suck. And I got a haircut I'm really not sure about. It's the shortest my hair has been since I was 8 and I think way to short for me. But I'm still trying to figure out how much shampoo to use after having hair down the middle of my back I use WAYYYY too much!

Anyway on the upside last week was beautiful here after the rain left we had 70's to play in and the kids were running relays in the back yard. We sat outside and ate we puttered in the yard, which looks great, I might add. And we all around enjoyed it. Still trying to get the playroom cleaned out and organzied enough so I can clean the carpet then move the kids in! Woo Hoo. The sleeping in one bed thing is a constant source of irritation for Dave, Emily and I as Abbi doesn't really want to sleep ever!!!! The bed will be here soon I hope.

I'm still working on my MMM entry and it's slow going. I am still agonizing over journaling so much I'm sure all my layouts are crap. But I'm trying so hard to get a handle on the journaling thing! Upside is this is great practice writing!

Oooh and for a little happy news I'm the Feature Designer of the Week at Croppers Cottage which is the second time this year. How cool is that. I'm so happy I rescanned and reloaded that layout! It was a little wonky!

Dianne and I had a wonderful day Sat. at Archivers then lunch at Red Robin then on to Michaels(I haven't been in a Mikes since May, YIKES). It was so nice then when I came home everyone was so happy we had a great evening!

Today was 90 again and the girls played in the pool most of the day. Emily is cleaning and organizing her toys for the new room so we have baskets lined up in the hall which she is putting her little toys in so I can transfer them to labeled clear plastic shoe boxes!

I have one more post to do then I'm off to do some more work on MMM.

No comments: