Getting Organized

So I'm working my new to do list. Things are getting a little better around here. I don't feel soooo freaked when people have to come over. After I started last week I had Stamp Camp and it was fine. Not absolutely as clean as I would have liked but so much better to get ready for. I was even able to go out Friday morning before camp and do errands pick up a fathers day gift for Dave etc. That's so unusual.

So right now besides my daily to do's I got my room and bathroom all cleaned and organized. I need to do Abbi's Room and the Studio(YIKES!). These are the 2 rooms I put off most. Abbi's is the worst she goes through so many sizes/season in a 6 month period of shoes, clothes and pj's I can't seem to keep up. I perpetually have a giant plastic box in there with clothes to switch out. It's crazy! I wish I knew how to organize it, anyone anyone????? HELP!

So Anyway I was looking over the June Organizing Checklist and I've done quite a few things on it. I've eliminated some of the. Don't have bird feeders and there is only one way to work for me down the stairs, I suppose I could repel from the upstairs window but I'd probably break something! Anyway I'm going to get as much done as I can today and tomorrow. The rest of the week will be for the B-day party Saturday and for my work stuff!

So I finished a project for the Heidi Swapp thing. I have 2 more sketched out. Not sure I'm going to get the RP stuff done. I have a couple of swaps for VC to finish. They are also sketched out so it's not that big a deal.

I'll try again this afternoon to post some pics of my completed stuff this weekend.

No comments: