Busy Busy

Well yesterday I submitted over 30 items through Scrap Submit maybe now I can forget about it. I have no idea what I sent where I just filed all that info away. I figured if I sent in so much I wouldn't know what to worry about first. LOL Avoidance and denial that's me! I also submitted a DT Application and uploaded a contest item for the HS contest.

So I thought I got a lot done yesterday but not for the Big Party Sat. Dave and I are going out tonight to pick up some presents and the essential decorations. My MIL is going to watch the girls. They are thrilled about going to Grandmas house so that's good. Emily even said it was ok to go to Grandmas instead of the pet store but we can go there tomorrow. LOL only if it rains mommy says! She wants a pet for her Birthday. YIKES I don't want to take care of an animal. Soo not ready for that mentally! Maybe after Abbi is potty trained!

So I was able to load some pics yesterday.... Woo Hoo! I loaded some of my Trendsetters stuff. At least I like the stuff I did even if nothing comes from it. Dave even mentioned he wants a clipboard. Who knew I could have made that for him for fathers day.

So I turned the air back on today even though the plastering is not done. It's still early and it's already 80 in the house last night I was dying until around 1am it was so hot. That and I cooked stuffed peppers for dinner in the oven. Yowza they were good though even if I was the only one to eat them. We ate out on the deck since the kitchen was covered in dust.

So at the end of the day Mel and Hawk came to visit we haven't seen them in a long time Mel was sick for awhile. Now she's off for the summer so we'll do some stuff together. And we're going to do another PF lesson plan for some extra spending money. Maybe two this year. Anyway I finished another HS layout not ingenius but cool none the less. I still have to scan it.

Ok Abbi is trying to put her own swim diaper on I have to go have some fun in the sun!

ENJOY

Ok so th b

No comments: