Scrappy Saturday - HAWK (scraplifting yourself)

Scrapping again.  Following a challenge to scraplift ourselves.  I had this old layout with strips and the title with rub ons and circles stamped on the background from long, long ago?  It was in my gallery at TwoPeas.  I did something similar but stamped the title on circles and layered with foam tape over the scallop circle stamp.   I also did some additional stamping all around the page.  I'm generally happy with the way it turned out.  The papers are Photoplay from a Scraproom kit.
 
Below is my original layout.  I chose to type the journaling and didn't apparently notice the typo.  Oh My I guess that makes it even more handmade and special(ie. in a, does your Mom know any grammer? kind of way)  HA I do love the precious photo, this girl is 18 now and it's so hard to believe she will be leaving us to go to college in the Fall.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by hope all is well in your world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable layout. Just blame that grammar error on "auto-correct". 😊