Birthday Girl - Scrappy Saturday

 YAY the first layout of the year.  This is from an older kit that was put together.  I get why I put of working on this one. During this birthday party I seemed to have a problem taking pictures I was so busy making rainbow cake, fruit salad, jello and  cupcakes with rainbow picks I remember being exhausted.  The pictures visible were the best pictures.  Behind the photo on the top left and middle left with the heart I created pockets with all of the really bad dark and blurry photos that still told the story of Abbi's birthday.  Each photo has a tab to make it easier to pull out and look at.  I may go back and title each photo with little stamps.  That would be cute.  Now that I've posted this I need to go back and change it a bit.  

Okay so one layout but a double page not to bad for the beginning of January even if it is the second weekend.  Hopefully I will get some more motivation.

Thank you for stopping by have a Great Day.
 
 

No comments: