Animal Crossing and a Nintendo Switch Finally

FINALLY!  I've had the game since it came out in March but have been unable to find a Switch with the shortage.  The girls have been playing and building their islands since the game came out and I've been trying to be patient(not one of my virtues).  But the other day I got a bee in my bonnet to call the Game Stop to see what they had in stock.  Low and behold they had just received a shipment.  They wouldn't hold them or tell me over the phone how many they had but would confirm it was more than 1.  I was in the middle of making dinner so I sent Dave and Abbi on a mission to buy one for me while I finished dinner.  40 min later they returned home with this little baby.  I am so excited I can't tell you.  I loved the 3 previous versions of Animal Crossing and I'm sure this one will be no different.  Can't wait to build my island and invite new characters (excluding Blue Bear of course).  
 
You may not see me for awhile.  Let the addiction begin! 
 
Thanks for stopping by for this little break from gardening and crafting.

No comments: