C.A.R.S. February Swap

For February our Chicago Area Rubber Stampers swap was Sympathy.    These cards were created with the Simon Says Stamp Kit.  I am in love with the fonts in the greetings of this kit they are so elegant and clean.  The flowers and greeting are embossed in gold and then everything is water colored using the little dot sheets of Daniel Smith water colors.  Right at the end the blue background color ran out and I had to mix more using other dot sheets.  But those dots go a long way, I made about 22 of these(18 were needed for the swap).  
They all turned out quite lovely for a Sympathy card.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own blog and want to find out where you got this from
or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

It's actually very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV,
so I simply use internet for that purpose, and take the latest news.

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely
neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful information. Thank you for the post.
I will certainly return.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This blog post couldn't be written any better!

Going through this post reminds me of my previous
roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to forward this information to him.

Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. Many thanks for
sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here
to go back the prefer?.I'm attempting to find things to
enhance my web site!I assume its ok to use some of your concepts!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back in the
foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!