With Love Hearts - Valentine Card Series

I'm having fun doing up some Valentine Cards from my scraps especially my die cut scrap box.   You know how you go to make something and the die either cuts more than you need, the negative is great or the color or size was just not right so you cut it again to finish up.  Now your left with all of these extra pieces.  I have a box full of these because I hate to throw them out.  So I've started pulling a pile of them out every once in awhile and making up some cards.  Here the hearts and circle are leftover.  I know the heart die is Memory Box and it is the negative from a die.  
I used some Washi tape strips for the greeting and the polka dots.  The patterned paper is from my scrap bin.  With a little black ribbon it was a quick lovely card.  

It really is a great way to used up your scraps.  I like to get the kids involved as well.   I will have them pick out some items and then we have to create something with it.  It's fun to work with them listen to their ideas and it really helps gets the creativity going especially if your not feeling the MOJO.  You could even ask a friend to play along!
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look.  Hope your having a Wonderful week so far!

No comments: