Scrappy Saturday - July 4th

All I have wanted to do lately is Scrapbook.  Seems odd since I work with paper every single day that I would literally crave more paper crafts and a specific kind.  I started by creating some mini album classes, those are a ton of fun but once it's done it's done.  I've been dabbling with Stash Scrapping Kit groups those are fun but I get a little nuts pulling to much product from my stash(I do not have a collecting problem... I swear).   I joined the Studio Calico Kit club and travel to crops with just that.   I've started to gain a little more momentum each time I sit down to scrap.  

So here on Saturday's I will share with you what I have done lately.

To Start 2 older layouts from the earlier Crop in June.

Daddy's Girls
 This is from a stash scrapping moment.  As is probably evident by the old product.  7Gypsies paper and stickers, a little MME and Jenni Bowlin from my scraps.  The big heart from Bazzill and older Alpha stickers.
Pumpkin On Fire
This one was fun the stars were left over from another project,  the orange stick came in a very old kit club.  Bo Bunny chevron paper.  The scallops are Bazzill Borders.  The rub ons and label?????  Not sure of the alpha either.  OMG I almost forgot the old Chatterbox polka dot paper!  Loved Chatterbox I have all of their papers well unless I've used them.  

Now onto layouts completed at the Crop this past Sunday this was the day I really felt the need to scrapbook grow.
Abbigayle @Gobberts
 This is all from the Studio Calico Kits except the sequins.  I had fun just using the kits and making it work.
Untitled - Leepers Fork Pumpkin Patch
I didn't do a title on this one not sure why but it was more about having fun together than the pumpkin patch at Leepers Fork.   Again all products from the Studio Calico Kits except the sequins.

Part of this new found motivation had really been my family.  In the last few months I have taken layouts out of the rubber maid containers they had been in for years and put them into albums.  I so far have 7 new 12x12 albums full.  I need a couple more but I'm buying a couple each month.  Anyway the girls and even family and friends that visit see these lined up and can't resist to look that them.  They are having such a great time with them it makes me want to do more.  Somewhere along the way I forgot why I scrap and they have reminded me with the Joy I see it brings them.   Not to mention I love playing with paper and especially looking back at all of the memories we've created together. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments: