Cerf-Volant

Good Morning this card was created for a Senior Choir Intern.   She chose the song Cerf-Volant for the Treble Choir to sing this year at the final concert of the year.  Cerf-volant is to fly a kite and it is a truely beautiful song.  I created a card for each of the Interns(all Seniors graduating) the others will follow. 

Hard to see on this card lots of glitter around all of the clouds and the sun as well as the kite strings.  I airbrushed the background and colored everything with Copic Markers the stamps are all Lawn Fawn the Teeny Tiny Backdrops for the music notes and Sunny Skies for everything else. 

I had a lot of fun coloring this card and of course using the airbrush I would airbrush everything if I could!

Have a wonderful day!   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: