SOAR - Memory Box Stamps

Good Morning,  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog  today with a mostly stamped card.  I fell in love with the Windswept CS202J stamp as soon as I saw it.  I love the idea of using it for ever season and time of day.  Of course this may be because I'm from the Windy City?  Who knows?   Here I stamped it in Green and misted the entire background in blue.  For the letters I stamped the Pensive Alphabet CS2212J stamp in brown  and cut out the letters for my greeting.   Finally the bird was cut from red cardstock using the new Birds of a Feather 30045 Open Studio set.   I did go back and add some Stickles dots to some of the leaves to give a bit of sparkle and dimension it looked flat without it.  I do love how it turned out. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today for tons more inspiring ideas check out  The new Memory Box Look Book it has so many amazing samples from the latest release you really really don't want to miss it!

No comments: