Happy 2015


 
Happy New Year!  Did everyone PARTY all Night Long?  We had a lovely time with Family and I ate way too much junk food which is our tradition.  But oh my it was yummy.  I have a bit of salt overload today though need to drink lots of water.    I'm here with a Memory Box Celebration Card today.

Here is a little bit of FUN for you all.  First on Kraft cardstock, with the Snowfall Stamp I stamped VersaMark all around the edges with the little dots and embossed with the Imagine Crafts Black Embossing Powder.  This did leave a bit of a blank in the middle but I just punched it out with a circle.  Then I foam taped the piece onto a Black cardstock mat.  In the center I cut out the Urban Numbers from Gold Mirror Card and added a bit of Diamond Stickles around them.  They are so much more glittery in person it's hard to capture.  The corner bow was also cut out of the Gold Mirror Card and added on top.  And lastly it was all layered onto Gold and then onto a Kraft Card.  Pretty and Simple for the New Year.   So Modern!

Memory Box Products Used:


Other Products Used:
Imagine Crafts Black Embossing Powder
Imagine Crafts VersaMark Stamp Pad
Gold Mirror Card
Diamond Stickles
Black Cardstock
Circle Punch

No comments: