Poinsettia Bloom Trio - Memory Box Holiday Card



Good Morning Marnie here!  We're counting down exactly 7 days until Christmas if you count today.  Only 7 Days to make cards, craft, shop, bake, wrap, ship, decorate, and so on.  I'm almost done this year only a couple more little things then all the wrapping and baking to come.  Our house has come down with a cold unfortunately but they will be healthy by the Holiday's so that's AWESOME.  But I adore all of the preparations.  It is my favorite time and I always seem to be stuck for another idea for a few more cards, last minute?  Here's one for you.  

It's a pretty simple card so you can create quickly just cut the Big Word Pop Curve out of the the Cranberry Moroccan paper and snip off the talky bubble piece to make one giant hill.  Now add the Poinsettia Bloom Trio, I cut it out of 2 shades of red to add a bit of interest.  For the centers this time  I added Mercury Glass Stickles.  Tuck some of the Forest Pine Branch into the Poinsettias.  This entire piece gets built onto the Blueberry Gingham mat and layered onto a Kraft Card.  I did stamp Merry Christmas as my greeting.

Products Used

I hope you and yours Have the Happiest Healthiest Week leading up the the Holiday.  


No comments: