Natures Joy Pinecone Frame - Memory Box!

Good Morning,  I'm over on the Memory Box Blog today using the Pinecone Frame Die and a little Snow and a little tutorial here.     
 Today we are going to use the New Pinecone Frame - 98971 as a Stencil and airbrush the color in.  First die cut the frame out of a heavy weight cardstock.

 Next add some temporary adhesive too the back of the pieces.
 I first added the frame with the branch to a blank sheet of paper.  Colors used for the sky are Copic BG90 and BG93.
 Here is the finished sky.
 Now add the pinecone piece to the background lining it up with the branch.  Airbrush Copic E43, E44 and E47
 I didn't cover the entire pinecone with the each color but from the tips light to dark.  Also airbrush the frame around the piece.
 The finished pinecones before I peel up the stencil.
 Now use a stylus and the Copic Opaque White to add snow to the points of the pinecones
 I have  also added snowy dots as well as the Pine Needle Border 98467.  Nature was cut with Script Lowercase Alphabet 98896 and Joy out of Urban Uppercase Alphabet 98881 both out of Gold Mirror Card.  The entire piece is glued to an Ivory Card Front.
Memory Box Products Used:

If you are as addicted to Copics as I am I hope you get a chance to give it a try!   Have a Wonderful Day!



No comments: