Haunted House - Night Sky Technique



Hauntedhousecloudtech

Good Morning!  How is everyone today? Happy Thursday!  Yesterday it was almost 80 and humid here and sometime overnight Fall hit, and we dropped into the 50's maybe even 40's overnight.  So I guess Fall has arrived?  I'm happy about this and sad at the same time.  Is that possible?  So in honor of all the things I love about fall I have created a cute cute Halloween card for today using the Village House -98594 the Ghost Trio - 98376 and the Cloud Cover Stencil - 88558.

For this card I created a background on white using Green, Purple and Black Distress Inks.  Then I layed my stencil over the top and spritzed water a couple of times over the stencil.  The water will take color out only where the clouds are.  This is a super fun technique to do with any Stencil and everyone will be asking you how you acheived that cool effect.  Why not try a new technique today?

Did everyone see the AMAZING card Deborah created yesterday?  Be sure to check it out below and check back tomorrow for more amazing ideas.
Have a Most Wonderful Day.

No comments: