Sweet Cherries

Birdwithcherry
Good Morning! I'm over at the Memory Box Blog today.    It's that time of year when the birdies in my yard build nests in all of our fruit trees and wait for the fruit to ripen.  This year they are using my new cocoa liners of my hanging baskets making things a bit messy but they are getting excited for their reward to come.  This card reminds me of how Happy the they will all be when they are reaping their rewards.
I used quite a few Dies for this one.  Dies used are the new Sweet and Sour Cherries - 98989 and new Wicker Panel - 98984 also used are the Gold Finch - 98756, Woodland Branch - 98187 and the Happy Cloud - 98893.  The Cherries and the Happy were cut from cardstock and then colored with Clear Glaze Pen.  The Wicker Panel was cut from Kraft paper and inked with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  Hope you like it.
Thank you so much for stopping by hope your having a great day!
 

No comments: