Golden Sophia Blooms

Goldenhelloflower

Good Morning, Over on the Memory Box Blog today with a quick card using the Sophia Bloom Die(98840), Hello Script Die(98580) and the Distressed Grid Stencil(88531).  I am having fun playing with all of the flower dies and stencils. I die cut the flowers in white and spritzed them with a mist I created out of gold acrylic paint and water, I heat set them a bit but set them aside to dry for a bit.   Then I sponged Picked Raspberry Distress ink over the stencil and layered that over a piece I oulined with a Gold Wink of Stella pen.  The Hello Script was cut out of black cardstock and then again in gold cardstock and layered on top of each other.  Once the flowers were dry I adhered them to the card front with bits of foam tape(pop dots) and added little rhinestones to the center of each.  For a finishing touch I added a bit of gold twine.  I love the fresh way it turned out.
Goldenflowercloseup

I hope you like it and have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: