Butterfly Drifting Milk Carton Set

MBset1
Hello everyone!  I've created a card for today, on the Memory Box Blog using a couple of the new Stencils "Butterfly Drifting - 88504" and "Butterfly Vine - 88524" they are very cool and work together perfectly.  First I stenciled with the "Butterfly Drifting - 88504" and white embossing paste  on turquoise cardstock and let it dry.  Then I sponged over it with the "Butterfly Vine - 88524" and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.  The affect is very cool and the techniques are endless with these stencils.  I layered everything onto "Currant Distressed Dots" and a white cardstock with some green ribbon.  I also used the "Joy Script - 98641" as the greeting on the card.  When that was done I used a some leftover Turquoise cardstock to cut the "Buttermilk Carton - 98739" from and did the embossing paste process on all four sides of the carton before taping it together.  I then added flowers with the "Sophia Bloom Set - 98840" along the bottom with a little glitter in the middle for sparkle.  Again using Pink Cardstock and the "Currant Distressed Dots"
MBset2
MBset3Hope your enjoying all of the beautiful things created here on the MB Blog with the new dies.  Be sure to check everything out for this entire week!  
 

No comments: