Monday Monday & Stuff


Excited to share a new GDT spot for Bombshell Stamps coming in May.  I  am so excited.  Love Love Bombshell!  Check out all of the New Team and GDT here at their Blog.   

 This is the Mermaid Treasure stamp from Bombshell.  Love her she's my all time favorite.  I colored her with Copic and then cut her out.  I used some of my new Lawn Fawn Papers and dies as well as one of their greetings.  The sea weed is  new die by Impression Obsession which is perfectly frawny.    She will be a special birthday card for someone I know very into Mermaids.

Colors used Skin - E00, E11, E13, R21 Hair- Y21, YR23, YR24, YR31

I tried like mad yesterday to get my Instagram pictures onto my blog.  I know I have done this before but suddenly I cannot remember how.  UGHHHH  Back to my research!  Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments: