Fab 5 Fall Card Series - Day 4


 Supplies Used:  Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Thankful Silhouettes,  Distress Ink, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun,  Sponges,  Piercing Tool not pictured Brown Twine.

This is a simple card.  First stamp fall words in Versamark on Ivory Cardstock.  Then sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Set.
 Once cool start adding Distress ink with the sponges lightest to darkest.  Here we started with Mustard Seed.
 Then we did Peeled Paint and Rusty Hinge.
 Lastly Spiced Marmalade and Gathered Twigs.
 On a smaller sheet of ivory paper stamp wheat sheathe in Scattered Straw.  Trim wheat image down ink edges and mount.
 Trim down the fall words, ink edges and mount.
 I used this super cool dental floss Paula(SIL) gave me to pull the twine through a small hole made on either side of the sheathe see below.  I then tied a bow.

Lastly I added some foam tape and mounted the wheat sheathe onto the card.

Sorry for forgetting the Canvas Corp twine in the supply picture.

We had scrapping last night at Dianne's.  It was a very pleasant evening and I got some tags done for the C.A.R.S. swap tomorrow.  On my way home I was alarmed to see Christmas lights on a house.  I'm not done with my fall/Thanksgiving cards and I'm seeing Christmas lights, UGH.

Ok so tomorrow is the end of the series which was kind of fun.  I will start showing peaks of upcoming classes after that.   I want to get some done before the Craft Fancy Holiday Make & Take event this Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Great Thursday.

No comments: