More Cards From Punch Art Class Thursday....


Here we have a Bride and Groom from the Punch Art Class I'm teaching at Craft Fancy this Thursday.  She cracks me up I can't stand it and he's quite handsome as her beau.  There is a post HERE of more of the cards from this class.   All you need is your Basic Tool Kit.  There are a few spots left for this class, you can sign up by calling the store.
This is my last Halloween Class for the year the next classes will be Fall Themed including Thanksgiving.    I'm kind of excited I have a few ideas for Halloween cards that didn't really fit in anywhere so hopefully I'll get some additional cards created.   
It's Monday and it's going to be a rough week.  We all had a shock over the weekend with Dianne's husband Jim passing.  Tomorrow is the Wake and Wed. is the funeral.  Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the family and especially to Dianne...

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGOSH!!! Thank you for posting about Jim... Oh, wow... I'm PMing you for address. Thanks.

Hope you get a great turnout for the class! Love that bride too...well, they're both cute :)