Efforts from Baking

All of the Zucchini Bread and muffins, from my giant farmers market zucchini,  minus a loaf and anything the kids have been eating all day.  I totally ran out of pans so I started making odd shaped breads.   Oh well still tastes the same.  I froze 2 more cups of shredded Zucchini I couldn't dirty anymore dishes.

Recipe is as follows I think it's call Hoosier Zucchini Bread which is appropriate for me:

3 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts(the kids don't like these so I don't add them)

Grease  two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini  until well combined.  Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
For muffins bake 25min.



No comments: