Happy Happy Birthday Abbigayle

Abbi turns 8 today!   I can't believe my baby is getting so big.   She was so excited she was whispering about it all week. "only 3 more days", "only 2 more days" etc.  This morning she woke up and found the Tangled Tower set up in her room.  Well she woke up around 1:30 am and started playing with her new toy.  She pretended she was asleep when I checked on her, but Dave said she was up playing when he got up at 5.  I'm not sure she slept after noticing we slipped the tower into her room?  We had a special Mommy/Daughter day doing things she wanted to do all day long.  One of her best friends that we drive to school also turns 8 today.  I told everyone that rides in my car as of Friday no one under the age of 8 is allowed to ride.  They thought that was funny.   Abbi's family party will be Sunday until then though she has dinner tonight with the family at on of her favorites and then Izzy's Disco party tomorrow and Izzy's family b-day tomorrow night when we all go.  So she's a busy girl. 


No comments: