SNOW DAY

It's official we are all home snug as bugs in a rug today.  Having a snow day!  Everything shut down about 2 yesterday afternoon.  Dave's work, my work and evening activities were cancelled as the storm moved in.  After the kids finished their home work(AHHHHH MATH) we all snuggled together under the warm blankets together and watched some movies.  I mad a nice turkey meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner and the kids helped me make some cupcakes(YUMMY). 

Today we're all hanging out for the most part.  Well Dave's trying to stay on top of our drifting driveway and doing some work from home.  It's been super windy here since yesterday afternoon.  I've been cleaning my scrap room putting things away(I never put things away! HA)  Connie inspired me and today I have time, lots and lots of time.  I had to run outside and take some picutres though.
First to get out of the front door......EEEK

You must have a place to keep your beer cool while snowblowing the driveway.

The kids enjoyed climbing the snow mountains in the back yard.

Look how tall it is around our front walk.

No comments: