Be Mine! Valentine Ideas #1

We're getting ready for Valentines Day here.  Well....I am anyway.  I've ordered most of the gifts still need a little something, something for the girlies.  But I'm trying out tags to put on the gifts.   These Valentine Be Mine are one of my latest creations I've added to my shop.   I like them and they are definitely large enough for some of the gifties.  Some I'll need something more dainty, I must work on that. 

So this weekend has gone by in a flash.  Yesterday Emily and I discovered Charming Charlies, the coolest shop ever!  We went for a birthday gift and accessorized ourselves as well.  It's a shiny wonderful world.  I made ribs in the crock pot and they were yummy.  Then Dianne and I went and explored Mikes for a little bit and out for ice cream.  It was a very pleasant day for the most part.   Today was colder though it made it very hard to get up.  Dave and I went out for a bit alone that was nice and he found Moose Drool at the grocery store which is one of his current favorite beers.  Emily got ready for her first Boy/Girl party since she was little.    All in all a very quiet weekend.  The kids have 2 more days off school so we have some movies and more family time planned!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: