My New Favorite!

 Love love this 7Gypsies flocked paper and these copper metallic cards that have been in my stash for years.  The Rhinestone buckle and satin ribbon adds a touch of luxury.  And my new Memory Box stamp embossed in gold put on with a little brown and white bakers twine.  I did add some blue cardstock to the inside of the card since I thought writing on the metallic paper would be difficult.  These cards are just yummy! 

The kids went back to school today and I can think again.  For a couple more weeks anyway until they are home for 2 weeks straight.  It should be fun though I started teaching them to crochet and Em has the chain stitch down, she's almost chained an entire skein of yarn  HA.  I told her she has to learn the new stitch now.   Abbi created a new technique painting with ink pads and taught us that. So we have some things to keep us busy.

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day, Black Friday & Cyber Monday!  Back to work now!

No comments: