Phew The Holidays Just Keep Coming!

More cards from my upcoming Christmas In July class using AMuse stamps!  Our Bash yesterday at the store was FABULOUS couldn't have asked for better!

Em's party last night was a lot of fun! The kids had a great time.  And the adults enjoyed the food and drink.  Joel and the puppies showed up midday yesterday.  Apparently pulling the RV into the grocery store parking lot as Mom and the girls were heading in.  When I got home they were having fun playing with Mia and Bree and Grandpa was relaxing after his long drive from North Dakota.   We had a great time and great weather!  I'll share some picks a bit later.

So no rest for the weary after cleaning up last night I put together my cranberry congealed salad for today's big party at Dianne's.  This morning I got my green bean casserole going and finished up some card kits to put together when I get to Dianne's Christmas In July party.  We are all bringing holiday dishes to eat and going to sit around and make our Holiday cards for this year.  I'm so psyched to be done ahead of time!  And to spend the day relaxing and hanging out with friends. 

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: