It's Time!


For me to speak at this luncheon today.  I'm a tad bit nervous I'm not sure what I'm going to say well maybe how I'm going to say it?  EEEEK.  Hopefully I can distract them with the crafty things they will be doing and they won't notice my nervousness.  I look forward to teaching Techniques tonight in the comfort of the stores little classroom.

ISAT tests are over at school so things are much calmer and a back to normal.  No more test prep or talk.  The kids really want to run around outside.  Now if we could just get the weather to cooperate it would be wonderful!

Here is a tag set I made for a customer of the White Rabbit.  He's late he's late.  No he shipped a long time ago but he's pretty darn cute!

I'm off to work on my talk again! 

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Good luck today at the luncheon! You'll do GREAT!!

Hey, wonderful job on the Rabbit btw :0)

Good luck xo

B said...

Lovely tags!