Happy Chinese New Year/ Happy Valentines Day Etc. Etc.

What a Wonderful day!  The kids had a great time I think?  Em is off at a friends for he night and Abbi is on her way home from a friends. Not to metion all of the candy, toys and erasers they got!  So fun!

I have a new Air Compressor/airbrush system, a new bottle of wine and Dave and I are going to watch a movie.  Plus I got Milano cookies as well.  What more could a girl ask for?  I'm going to airbrush everything in site!  HA  Maybe I shouldn't drink all of the wine?

Hope Everyone had a Wonderful Valentines and a Happy Chinese New Year!

The card above was for my CARS swap the theme this month was Oriental.  The little girl is colored with Copics I just love her she is so cute with her rosy cheaks! 

Supplies:  Cardstock Bazzill, Stamps Hero Arts, Ink Momento & Staz On, Die Cut Cricut Storybook, Copic Markers

1 comment:

B said...

Happy VDay and Chinese New Year! :) Great card!