Working On Shakers

So today Christine came and our kids played while we scrapped.  Ok I'll be honest our kids played and I stared at her while she worked.  Paula came later and worked as well but I was pretty beat after my whirlwind week so all I got was half a layout done and carstock cut for my class tomorrow.  Oh well I have half a layout done of Grandpa & Emily dancing in the lake!  HA

The kids had a ball.  They had play dates all day long.  After Jack left they had 2 little girls over and played until dinner time.  They were tired little girls later on.  Dave went to WI for the week to meet up with his friends for lunch and plan their events for the year so he was excited about that.  Apparently he's now in charge of the Galena event!  HA Silly silly men putting him in charge!  Just kidding Sweetie you'll do Great!  

So the card above is for my class on Wednesday on Shakers.  Love the vintage feel of this one!  You all know I'm on a Valentine kick and this week is the big rush!

Supplies - Cardstock Bazzill, AMuse & Neenah, Stamp Crafty Secrets, Die Spellbinders, Patterned Paper Making Memories Love Struck, Ribbon AMuse, Ink Momento, Fiskars Heart Punch, Vintage Glass Glitter, Shaker Impression Obsession, Sticker Stampendous

No comments: